After School Programs
For school-age children, Little Hands Big Hearts Academy provides:
- Dedicated classrooms for school-age programs.
- Quiet area for Homework Club.
- Teachers who assist children with their homework.
- Huge playgrounds with fun, safe equipment.
- Sports such as soccer and basketball.
- Nutritious afternoon snacks.
- Planned arts & crafts activities.
- Centers, computers and more.
- A wide variety of extra-curricular activities.
After a full day of structure while sitting at elementary school, school-agers need time to rest, relax, do their homework, and just have fun. Little Hands Big Hearts Academy provides the facilities and activities that will meet your child’s needs. On days off from school, field trips and other planned activities will keep your child busy and entertained.
Summer Camp & School Break Programs
Little Hands Big Hearts Academy offers exciting Summer Camp programs and programs during school breaks and holidays at all of our locations.
Little Hands Big Hearts Academy’s programs feature fun-filled field trips and interesting guest speakers who visit our locations.